Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Means of Transport I Used in The Holiday

In my holiday I did not know what to do. My mum told me that there will be a new boutique opening in Sylvia Park. Because we had nothing to do we decided to go check it out.

First we decided to take the train but my mum quickly rejected it because my brother can get so excited when he is on a train that he can easily get lost when mum or me divert our eyes for even a second. Then we thought of riding on the bus but we did not really want to because the bus moves a lot and my sister can get sick, so in the end we took the car.  We went past Panmure roundabout and took the third exit. A round about is a traffic circle which allows cars to go to different exits to get to the desired destination. We then went left,  past the traffic lights and drove straight.

Then we went into the Sylvia Park parking place and found a parking spot. The parking places are there so people will be able to leave their car or motorbike under camera surveillance and not have to worry that someone might steal it. Also if every person parks their car in the streets around Sylvia Park there would be a lot of accidents happening.

In the shopping mall itself you have to walk because cars are not permitted to be driven inside the mall. We walked really fast and tried not to bump in a lot of people.If we did not have our Mazda Demio we would have probably missed the wonderful opening and would have walked to and from there and this would greatly tire us and drive us to our limit.

In my opinion transport is so very convenient for everyone because, I can’t imagine having to walk to the train station which is 3 kilometres away from my current position. I personally don’t like that. What about you?  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Milana
    I'm glad that you got to the boutique opening in time and I think that you had a very interesting holiday. I definitely agree with you because without Transportation I will probably be so exhausted by the time I walk to the place I want to go!
    I really enjoyed reading your story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.