Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Goals, Hobbies and Favourites

Hello, my name is Milana. I am a year 8 student at Ruapotaka Primary school. My favourite subject related to school is Maths. My goals for this year are to finish school with excellent grades and report and to go off to a good college.


I have a brother and a sister. My hobbies include Yoga, Calligraphy, Touch, High Jump and more. When I'm at home relaxing most of the time I cook, bake or read. I also like to surf the internet and play strategy and running games. I have two pets. Both of them are cats. One is named Lily and the other Potto. Except for cats my other favourite animals are Pandas, Owls and Turtles.


My favourite foods are lots but some of them are Sushi, Pizza, Ice-Cream. I also love eating candy. My favourite drinks are Fanta, Sprite and 7Up. Favourite colours are Turquoise, Blue, Orange, Yellow.

The people I admire the most, in the whole world are my mum because she has looked after the family for a long time but she is still going strong, and my dad because he is always there to give me advice when I need it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.